Skip to content

What’s required if I have paint that’s peeling on a property that a Veteran is buying with a VA loan?

Great question! Once you have scraped and painted the areas that were called out by the appraiser, you can send pictures to your loan officer and that should be all that’s required to clear this condition. Unless it’s a structural, most conditions on a VA appraisal, can be cleared with a lenders certification.

Buying or refinancing a home in Washington State and looking for a lender that’s know the VA program, call the VA pro’s at VAMortgageSource at 253-472-1500 to get started. Evening and weekends. Washington State’s Source for VA home loans.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *